ELENI VITALI - The song of gypsies

By نان و شراب - 10:58 PM




مي توانيد اين موزيك را از اينجا دانلود كنيد



ELENI VITALI - The song of gypsies

Den eho topo, den eh elpida
de tha me hasi kamia patrida
kei me ta heria mou, kei ti kardia mou
fstiahno tsatiria sto nira mou

nas balamo
nas balamo
kei tou loumino t'afentiko
naygia kala portzi balamo

Kei ta nagyikia mas otan horevoun
ne sas taromata pou se mayevoun
konoune somata kei pah ta le tous
me sa se klinoume stis agiales tous



English

I have no place, I have no hope
No homeland will miss me
I make our camps/tents in my dreams

chorus is in Balamo ... 'Balamo' itself is the word for non Roma, Greek ethnic gypsies... and 'outsiders'.

When our women dance, their perfumes/aroma work their magic
moving, with their bodies, they enchant you
and then, enclose you in their arms....









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment